I. c.
Feb 23, 2021
Lawfully prediction change :(
Just saw my AOS case changed prediction desision date from: Oct 2020- March 2021 to Jul 2021- November 2021 !!! This is crazy! I thought I was getting a little closer to interview but now it just seems like A LOT more waiting. So disappointing. I want to move on with living my life and not be “pending case” anymore PD: July 2020 Bio: Jan 2021 NBC
21
E
Eanae KilterFeb 23, 2021
July 2020 filer too, and i had my prediction from Nov 2020 to March 2020.. thanks to u, i just went to check mine and its moved to July 2021 to Nov 2021 .. 😂 😂 what is your field office please?
Sis RFeb 23, 2021
same here mines was sept 2020 -January 2021 then it changed January 2021 to Feb then feb 2021-may 2021 now it’s may 2021-sept 2021 I’m over this but keeping the faith pd june 2020
p
pong sFeb 23, 2021
me too. my I-130 PD July 2020. my prediction from march-october 2021 changed to july-october2021. still waiting for approval😇🙏🏻
E
Eanae KilterFeb 23, 2021
@pong did u get interview already? and whats your field office?
E
Eanae KilterFeb 23, 2021
@sis R, shich field office?
Sis RFeb 23, 2021
Philadelphia
p
pong sFeb 23, 2021
@eanae kilter. not yet, im still in first step waiting for approval. california service center. how about you? im hoping and praying for a good news & update soon🙏🏻
G
Green20 Green20Feb 23, 2021
I'm July filler too, but mine is still saying Jan-April 2021. No change in mine since I signed up with Lawfully. Mine is employment based though.
keem MKFeb 23, 2021
same here. it made a big change on mine as well smh so disappointed
f
fl guyFeb 23, 2021
hi guys my date has changed many times. this app is great to see what it can be but it only work if everyone who applied makes a profile. your prediction is only based on how many people actually sign up for this app. so for all the millions people who didn’t sign up so the predictions will never be correct because just like you guys I was so excited about it but it has failed me 2 times. my Pd is 5-29-20 bio 2-4-21 and everything else case received no other updates. many calls to uscis level 2 agent conversations nothing helps except waiting. so let hope the new administration puts more money into uscis and they get more staff so it’s starts moving.
I. c.Feb 23, 2021
I haven’t had any news about EAD or Travel Doc. since biometrics either. I think what gave me hope too was seeing others with Pd from June and July getting their interview appointments but I guess it depends on field offices.
f
fl guyFeb 23, 2021
yes that is true. but quick question did your online account change to fingerprints applied?
I. c.Feb 23, 2021
Yes. Said case was updated to show fingerprints were taken they day after biometrics and then it changed to case ready to be scheduled for interview. Then nothing
f
fl guyFeb 23, 2021
okay did you file thru lawyer or by yourself
D
D CFeb 23, 2021
most of the predictions are based on pre-pandemic data. there’s 80% chance that mine will be approved this month according to the prediction, but looking at the actual cases being processed, 20% of July filers have their GC (not 80%), so I would ignore the prediction unless you want to drive yourself mad. it’ll likely move again. I’ve seen people who applied after me at my ASC get fingerprints before me too, so it’s very difficult to predict.
E
Eanae KilterFeb 23, 2021
@fl guy, with what you’re saying, then it means if all the millions who have filed and not yet created an account here actually create one, the predictions would be even more longer than we currently have..
f
fl guyFeb 23, 2021
@eanae yes that is what I am saying if everyone who files a case with uscis create a lawfully account the prediction will be on point because this app takes data from your receipt number you put and keeps a track as of get approve or get rfe and etc and make prediction based on that. so if everyone did that the computer can give you a better prediction because all the cases are being track by one AI
E
Eanae KilterFeb 23, 2021
yeah i think thats right @fl guy
Jonathan SandiFeb 23, 2021
NBC and Chicago are just awful
I. c.Feb 23, 2021
@fl guy I file by myself. Does that change things?
f
fl guyFeb 23, 2021
@ l. c no but I have been seeing that people who have file by themselves the online account changes at every step unlike people who filed thru lawyers the account does not update online as quickly. like I did my fingerprints on 2-4 and it still has not uploaded it to my online account and people who have filled by themselves usually updates within a day.

Popular hashtags